Telangana MBBS Admission- Registration, Counseling, Colleges, Cutoff…
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal is that the authority liable for conducting the Telangana MBBS Admission counselling for the eligible applicants. The authority will conduct the counselling of Telangana MBBS on the idea of obtained scores in NEET. For Telangana MBBS admission, there’ll be two rounds of counselling and if required a mop-up round are going to be conducted by the authorities. Only applicants whose names are going to be enlisted within the provisional list are going to be eligible for the Telangana MBBS counselling. Candidates are going to be involved document verification after the discharge of provisional Telangana MBBS merit list. it’s mandatory to get a merit position within the provisional merit list to be involved document verification session for the Telangana MBBS admission.
After the completion of document verification, the ultimate Telangana MBBS merit list are going to be released. Candidates will need to register themselves for the Telangana MBBS counselling by filling all the requisite details and therefore the choices of courses and colleges. supported the alternatives filled, merit ranks, availability of seats, reservation category the Telangana MBBS admission are going to be granted around 3151 MBBS and 1125 BDS seats of state and personal colleges. Aspirants need to report at the designated colleges within the required dates and timings. Telangana NEET counselling for 85% State Quota seats are going to be conducted by the state authority KNRUHS whereas for the remaining 15% seats counselling are going to be conducted by the Management.
Step 1: Registration
Aspirant whose names are enlisted within the provisional merit list are going to be eligible to require part within the Telangana MBBS counselling procedure. Applicants need to register themselves for an equivalent by providing all the requisite details. so as to urge registered aspirants are required to click on the link of web counselling, which can be available on the homepage. A link for registration are going to be available on this page. For Telangana MBBS counselling registration, candidates need to fill the small print like NEET roll no., AIR, registered number and email ID and every one other asked details. After registration, Login credentials are going to be sent to the registered post ID by authorities.
Step 2: Login and Filling & locking of choices
After completion of the registration process, aspirants have to log in to their applicant portal by using their login credentials. For Telangana MBBS/BDS 2023 counselling aspirants are asked to fill in their choices of courses and colleges according to their preferences. Students are advised to fill and lock their choices carefully as it is one of the most important factors in the allocation of seats for Telangana NEET admission. It must be noted to review the choices before submitting it.
After the submission of choices for the Telangana MBBS 2023 counselling, the authority will allot the seats for admission. For admission to Telangana NEET, seats are going to be granted on the idea of choices filled, seat availability, merit ranks and reservation category.
Step 3: Telangana MBBS seat allotment
After the method of seat allotment results of Telangana MBBS seat allotment are going to be released by the authority within the online mode.
Step 4: Downloading the Telangana MBBS counselling allotment letter
Aspirants seeking Telangana NEET admission are advised to download the admission letter before reporting at the allotted colleges from the login portal. The link to download the allotment letter is going to be available on this page. Candidates are advised to require printouts of the Telangana MBBS admission letter for their future benefits.
Step 5: Reporting at the allotted college
The eligible Students who have been allotted their seats for various medical and dental colleges in Telangana MBBS/BDS counselling have to report at the allotted colleges. Applicants are required to report within the designated dates and timings with the Telangana NEET admission letter.
NEET admit card
For fee exemption, candidates have to produce income certificate
Class 10 passing certificate
10 years of resident certificate for applicants who have studied out of Telangana
Marksheet of class 12th
Pass certificate from Class 6 to 12
Minority certificate, if applicable
Permanent caste certificate, if required
Reserved candidate must produce respective documents asked by the authority
Types of Reservation
Social Reservation (vertical reservation)
Backward Classes – A
Backward Classes – B
Backward Classes – C
Backward Classes – D
Backward Classes – E
Special Categories (Horizontal Reservation)
National Cadet Corps
Sports and Games
Police Martyrs Children (PMC)
|MBBS/BDS Colleges in Telangana|
Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp