1. Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
• Multiple times debiting of Candidate Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Candidate’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the candidate.
• Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Candidate Card/Bank Account but the enrolment for the examination is unsuccessful. Candidate would be provided with the enrolment by college choice at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, candidate wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
2. The Candidate will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com .
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by College choice through electronic mode in favor of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
5.We require 2 day cancellation notice prior to your Payment Date.Otherwise we will Charge you a Cancellation Fees as below.
a) 100% of your total amount will be charged if you Used Our Counselling Services after 7 day of Your Payment Date.
b)50% of your total amount will be charged if you Used Our Counselling Services between 4-7 Day of your Payment Date.
c) 25% of your total amount will be charged if you Used Our Counselling Services between 2-4 Day of your Payment Date.
Payment Will be Credited 7-10 day Working Day receipt of such claim.
Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp