Haryana MBBS Admission - Regstration, Counseling, Cutoff..

Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana, is the conducting authority of Haryana MBBS admission counseling for the eligible candidates. the primary two rounds are going to be conducted in online mode and therefore the mop around for Haryana NEET-UG counselling is going to be conducted manually. Eligible medical aspirants can apply for the counselling procedure. Applicants can process their Haryana MBBS counselling after the release of the merit list. The seat allotment is going to be done on the idea of the Haryana MBBS counselling and therefore the choice which can be filled by the candidates. The Haryana merit list is going to be tentatively released within the second week of July. The merit list includes the name of such applicants who have successfully registered themselves for the Haryana MBBS counselling. Counselling is going to be conducted for filling 85% of state quota seats in government and government-aided colleges whereas counselling for the remaining 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats is conducted by DGHS on behalf of MCC. Additionally, all available seats privately in medical and dental colleges also will be filled through Haryana MBBS counselling. Medical aspirants for NEET-UG can ask the article below to understand the detailed process of Haryana MBBS counselling.

Haryana MBBS  Counselling Process

  • The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2023 admission will be conducted online followed by the mop-up round which will be conducted manually.

  • The Haryana MBBS counselling 2023 is open for only those applicants who are eligible for NEET-UG 2023.

  • Fresh registration will be invited for each round of Haryana MBBS 2023 counselling.

  • Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will publish the merit list after each round of counselling.

  • The Haryana merit list 2023 will be category-specific and will separately be released for government-aided medical and dental colleges and private medical and dental colleges.

  • The candidates who are enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS admissions 2023 have to participate in the process of choice filling.

  • The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the Haryana merit list 2023 and the choice which will be filled by the candidates.

  • The seat allotment for Haryana MBBS/BDS admission will be published online and is accessible in PDF format.

  • An allotment letter will be issued for the students who are allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses, applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts. The allotment letter will be available in their account, applicants have to download and take a printout of the allotment letter.

  • In the further process of Haryana MBBS counselling, applicants have to get their documents verified by the authorities and deposit the requisite fee.

Haryana MBBS Counselling: Important Documents

Students need to carry out the important documents mentioned below before processing the Haryana MBBS/BDS Counselling.

  • Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.

  • Equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi for candidates belonging to NRI Quota.

  • Birth certificate

  • Character certificate

  • Resident certificate, if applicable

  • Aadhaar card

  • Category certificate, if applicable

  • NEET-UG admit card

  • NEET-UG scorecard

  • Receipt of registration and counselling fee

Copyright © 2021 College Choice.in, All rights reserved ( G O I Registration-JH20E00198011)



Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp